Manhattan Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A metal wall trellis can add a modern style to any surface. The Manhattan panel is a unique design that can be used for many purposes. The .14 gauge steel panel looks great as a metal wall trellis and spacers can be ordered directly. Many customers choose to add lighting or support climbing plants. It looks great against brick, stone, concrete or wood.
Another popular option is to use the panel as a metal garden trellis. Simply choose the ground stake option and we will add 1/2" solid steel stakes to the design. The stakes are welded on and run up the backside of the trellis for excellent durability and strength.
Need extra privacy? The panel can be used as a metal privacy screen around your home. Many of our customers will place the metal privacy screen around a sitting area, porch, or simply cover unsightly areas around the house.
The Manhattan metal trellis/privacy screen is available in several sizes with the ability to add ground stakes as an option. We use CNC plasma technology to cut your design. We then grind the edges and clean the panel for a smooth finish. It's all fabricated in our small family based shop, located on the Alabama Gulf Coast. We promise to provide you with a quality product, that is our guarantee.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE MANHATTAN METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.