Pinwheel Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The pinwheel metal trellis/privacy screen is the trellis you've been looking for to transform your garden or landscape. A one of a kind design, this panel will add style, character and is sure to grab everyone's attention. The trellis is perfectly suitable to support your plants and other vegetation.
The steel frame is built to last and will hold up in any condition. If you choose the ground stake option, you'll be getting solid steel stakes that are welded on the back of the trellis, giving it a strong support system.
We all have areas in and around our homes that we'd like to conceal. The pinwheel metal trellis can easily conceal unsightly trash cans, air conditioning units, debris piles and more. Maybe you're sick and tired of looking at your neighbors junk pile? We've had many customers conceal rough looking yards with our privacy screens.
The pinwheel metal trellis has the perfect balance of open space and metal coverage. It will cover areas and also allow some light to flow through.
This panel can be used as metal wall art and looks great on brick, wood, inside or outside of your home.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message using the direct message tab for more info.
Free shipping is available on all shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE PINWHEEL METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.