Portland Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Portland metal garden trellis is a design that will add appeal to any desired area. This design makes a wonderful garden trellis and by selecting the ground stake option, you can easily place it in any landscape for a modern style.
Many customers want this metal garden trellis for its artistic appeal, others use it for plant and vine support. The pattern gives plants room to grow and plenty of support. Rest assured, the .14 gauge steel design and solid round bar ground stakes will hold up in tough conditions.
The panel also makes a fabulous privacy screen. The pattern gives you a good mixture of both free and metal coverage. Perfect for those who don't want to completely blackout an area. The privacy screen can be used to cover trash cans, debris, A.C units and much more.
Maybe you have other plans in mind? The panel is extremely versatile and can be used as a door panel, room divider, and basic wall art if desired. Standoff spacers can be ordered to further enhance the design.
For more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us by clicking the tab located on the screen. Larger dimensions may require freight shipping. We offer Free Shipping on all standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE PORTLAND METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Excellent and very well made. Superb delivery and communications. Thank you!
These were packaged extremely well and arrived in beautiful condition. I am extremely pleased with the item and the seller. I will share pics when they are hung in our yard! Thank you!