Itanos Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Itanos metal trellis looks great in any flower bed or garden. Select the ground stake option, and you'll have a unique free standing metal trellis. The Itanos metal trellis can easily be transformed into a beautiful metal privacy screen or room divider.
We've had landscapers, interior designers, and architects use these panels for just about everything. They've been mounted to doors and indoor walls for home decoration. They've also been used as beautiful backdrops for state parks. The sky's the limit as to what they can be used for.
Your panel will be made from U.S grade .14 gauge steel. Guaranteed to last. Our CNC plasma machine will precisely cut the Itanos metal trellis, we then grind down the edges and ship it directly to you.
We have several sizes available for your convenience and you are more than welcome to contact us for a quote if you have another size in mind. Standoff spacers can be ordered directly as well as powder coating for protection.
We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE ITANOS METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.