Lacerta Privacy Screen/Metal Trellis
A privacy screen can provide decorative coverage to many areas around your residence. The lacerta metal privacy screen is a unique panel that can be used in a variety of settings. Need privacy? This panel will cover any area while letting a little light shine through.
The lacerta panel can easily be converted into an outdoor trellis or garden art. Simply choose the ground stake option and transform this panel into your very own free-standing trellis. A great option for vine or climbing plant support.
As versatile as these panel are, they can be used in many different ways. Our customers have attached them to doors, and walls. They've been used as living room/bathroom dividers and outdoor wall art. Standoff spacers can be provide to further enhance the panel.
The lacerta design is precisely cut on our CNC plasma cutting system. We cut the design and grind the edges for a smooth finish.
We have several size options available with a ground stake option. We can quote you a price for custom dimensions. Large dimensions may result in freight shipping. All products made to order.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE LACERTA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.