Mountain Brook Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
Looking for a modern privacy trellis? The mountain brook panel will add appeal and style to your homespace. One of our most popular designs, the mountain brook panel can be placed in any location around your landscape for added privacy and comfort.
By choosing the ground stake option, you'll give your privacy trellis a free standing capability. Many of our customers have transformed these panels in portable "privacy fences", surrounding lounges and gathering areas.
The mountain brook design can also be used as garden art. Place climbing plants around the panel and give your vegetation a solid yet stylish support structure.
A majority of our customers would prefer to use the mountain brook panel as metal wall trellis. We can add holes upon request and spacers can be purchased directly from our online store. Backlighting the wall trellis can create a glorious scene for you and your visitors when the sun sets.
Your metal trellis will be precisely cut using our CNC plasma cutting technology. After the cut, we grind and polish the .14 gauge steel, giving you a smooth finish. It is then packaged carefully and shipped to your location.
If you have any questions about prices or sizing, please send us a message directly using the tab located at the bottom of the screen. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE MOUNTAIN BROOK METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.