Plato Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A customer favorite, the Plato metal trellis/privacy screen will transform your garden or lawn. Have you been looking for an eye catching metal trellis that grabs attention? The Plato panel may be exactly what you're looking for.
This steel panel, along with ground stakes will hold up in any condition. We weld the solid steel stakes to the back of the trellis, allowing it to be placed in any soil condition. The design provides great plant support and growth.
The Plato metal trellis/privacy screen also provides excellent coverage for anyone looking to add privacy or conceal certain areas. The design doesn't completely blackout the coverage area so it's an excellent option for those wanting a little light to shine through.
The panel can be used for many projects. They look great on doors, fences, brick and wood frames. Standoff spacers and powder coating options are available in multiple sizes. We provide Free Shipping on all standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE PLATO METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.