Tensaw Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Tensaw metal trellis is a design that features a simple, clean pattern. It's perfect if you don't want anything "busy". What you see is what you get with the Tensaw metal trellis.
This design looks great when implanted in your garden, or across your landscape. The Tensaw metal trellis/privacy screen has plenty of space between the metal, making it a great support system for plants and vine growth.
The ground stake option gives the panel an ability to be transported and placed in any landscape. The heavy duty stakes give it maximum support and durability for years to come.
The Tensaw metal trellis can be used for coverage in a wide variety of areas. Perfect for anyone that desires to cover unsightly debris, trash, and much more. The panel allows ample light to shine through, so it won't completely "black out" the coverage area.
The Tensaw panel makes excellent wall art, door screens, backdrops and more. Suitable for a wide range of projects, the possibilities are endless.
The panel is constructed of .14 gauge quality steel that's designed for long lasting use. It's cut on our CNC plasma cutter and smoothed using our grinding tools. Holes can be added upon request and powder coating options are available.
If you have any questions regarding custom sizes please email us or send a direct message. We offer Free Shipping on the standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE TENSAW METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.