Sarasota Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
Metal privacy screens can conceal and cover areas around your landscape. The Sarasota panel can be used to block out many locations while adding decoration and style to your area. Many choose to align metal privacy screens around porches, patios and lounging areas for maximum concealment. The Sarasota panel has a large amount of metal coverage, this provides greater privacy as compared to other metal privacy screens.
The Sarasota panel can be placed in any garden or flower bed for decoration. The structure can help support climbing plants while adding a modern style to your landscape. Heavy duty ground stakes will allow for easy mobility and transportation.
Many choose to use the panel as a metal wall trellis. A metal wall trellis can enhance the wall of any surface like brick, stone and wood. Adding standoff spacers can further enhance your wall trellis and backlighting can create an illuminating shadow effect when darkness sets in.
The Sarasota panel is available in several sizes with a ground stake option included. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us by email or direct message via the tab on the page.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE SARASOTA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Looks great on a fence. Arrived quickly and with holes for mounting. Love it!