Cairo Panel Trio (3)
The Cairo panels can be used as metal privacy screens or as a metal trellis for gardens, lawns, sitting areas and other outdoor scenes. The panels are abstract in nature and add style to any setting. The Cairo panels are offered in three sizes for your convenience.
The ground stakes allow for easy transportation around your desired area. The stakes are constructed of solid 1/2" steel round bar for enhanced strength and durability. The stakes are welded to the backside of the trellis.
The panels can also be used as metal wall art. We can add mounting holes upon request and spacers can be ordered to further enhance the design. Backlighting the panels can create a beautiful scene when night falls.
Your panels will be constructed of quality .14 gauge American steel and are cut using the latest CNC plasma technology. After the cut, we grind and polish the surface for a smooth finish. It is then carefully packaged and shipped to your destination.
Whether you're looking for metal privacy screens, garden decoration, or metal wall art, these panels will enhance any area while adding a modern, stylish look.
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us using the tab located near the bottom of the screen
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE CAIRO METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 56X17 - 46X14 - 33X10
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.