Fiji Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Fiji panel is a wonderful option when used as decorative metal trellis or metal privacy screen. The design features a floral pattern throughout the entire panel. Perfect for gardens, lawns and flower beds. It can be used as a support structure for plant growth or stand alone garden art.
This decorative metal trellis will add appeal and style to many areas around your home. With added ground stakes, you'll have the ability to transport the panel to any desired location. It can be used for privacy and concealing areas around patios, porches and lounge areas.
The Fiji panel can also be used as metal wall art. We can add holes and standoff spacers can be ordered for a unique modern look. These trellis panels can be mounted on many surfaces including brick, stone, stucco and wood.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us using the messaging tab below. You can also email us at email@example.com for more information. A powder coating option is available for purchase if needed.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE FIJI METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.