Opal Metal Trellis
If you are looking for that one of a kind art piece, the Opal metal trellis might be exactly what you are looking for. This unique trellis looks fantastic on any wall and will give your area a sense of style and modern elegance. Standoff spacers can be provided as well.
Maybe you need to spice up your garden or landscape? We all have areas that we wouldn't mind covering outside of the home. The Opal metal trellis can also be used as a privacy screen in those types of situations.
Whether you need a room divider, metal wall art, garden trellis or metal privacy screen, the opal metal trellis can be serve those purposes.
You'll be getting quality grade steel product that's guaranteed to last.
You have several distinct sizes to choose from with the ground stake and powder coating options included. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE OPAL METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 56X26 - 48X20 - 36X15
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.