Amarillo Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
We have many free standing trellis and metal privacy screens available for your choosing.
The Amarillo metal trellis/privacy screen can serve your home or landscape in many ways. The Amarillo panel can be used as a free standing trellis for your garden or lawn. The solid steel ground stakes will give the overall structure excellent support for longevity and climbing plants while providing a beautiful artistic scene.
The free standing trellis can easily double as a metal privacy screen. The privacy screen can conceal trash cans, AC units, electrical panels, debris and anything else that happens to be less than appealing.
The Amarillo panel can also be used as a metal wall trellis. The metal wall trellis is a popular option with our customers for many reasons. They can be mounted on brick, wood, stone and anywhere else to give your home a modern stylish look. We have standoff spacers available and holes can be added upon request.
Our panels are constructed of quality .14 gauge steel. The panels are cut on our CNC plasma table. After the cut we clean and polish the panels, giving them a smooth surface. They are then carefully packaged and shipped to your destination.
Feel free to message us directly using the tab below. You can also email us at Support@coastalmetalart.com for information on sizing and general questions. Larger sizes may result in higher shipping prices.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE AMARILLO METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.POWDER COATING:
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.