Arcadia Metal Trellis
The Arcadia metal trellis is one of our popular designs. The panel comes in several convenient sizes with the ability to add ground stakes if needed. The Arcadia metal trellis is a perfect garden trellis for plant/vine growth. The pattern gives plants plenty of room to grow and wrap around the trellis.
The panel comes with four mounting holes if wall art is your goal. We can remove the holes upon request at no extra charge. The Arcadia metal trellis looks great as metal wall art in or outside of your home. Standoff spacers can be ordered to give your trellis a stylish look.
If you desire privacy, the panel can easily double as a privacy screen. The design serves as a nice distraction to many areas. You can cover trash cans, debris, A.C units and more! You can even cover yourself from nosy neighbors and prying eyes.
The Arcadia metal trellis is constructed of a durable .14 gauge steel and the ground stakes are 1/2" solid steel round bar. The panel is long lasting and will hold up on tough conditions.
Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to go over any questions or concerns. Larger sizes may require freight shipping.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE ARCADIA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 56X26 - 53X22 - 48X20 - 36X15
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
This review has no content.