Asiana Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The asiana metal trellis/privacy screen is an awesome design that you can use as a garden, yard or flower bed trellis. The panel will improve any area with it's beauty and style. The asiana metal trellis can be used as stand alone art for your garden, or you can use the panel for vine growth and support.
A great option for any landscaper or garden enthusiast. The trellis can have ground stakes added, giving you easy transportation around your landscape.
This unique design can also be transformed into a beautiful privacy screen if desired. The asiana metal trellis/privacy screen can be used to block out rough areas or even the neighbors ugly yard. Many of our customers have used the privacy screens for nothing other than artistic style and appeal.
This panel can be used for a variety of different projects. Coat racks, divider for living/bathrooms, and basic wall art to name a few! It can be mounted along fences and can be used on the outside of your home for decoration.
The asiana metal trellis/privacy screen is constructed of durable .14 gauge steel. The panel is cut on our CNC plasma table with absolute precision. We understand that you may need a custom dimension for your specific project, if you would like a quote or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE ASIANA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.