Augustas Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Augustas metal trellis/privacy screen is a beautiful design that can be used for many different projects. First, the Augustas metal trellis makes an awesome garden, flower-bed, or yard trellis. We can add ground stakes and transform the panel into a free standing art scene. It can also be used as garden art or plant/vine growth.
Second... the Augustas metal trellis is useful for those needing privacy or coverage around landscapes. Multiple screens can cover large areas while one screen may be suitable to cover a trash can, lawn debris, etc.
The possibilities are endless on what these panels can be used for. Many use them for wall art while others use them for room dividers and backdrops for garden decor like statues and fountains.
If your project requires a certain dimension, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond with a quote and other information. Please keep in mind that larger dimensions may require freight shipping. We offer Free Shipping on all standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE AUGUSTAS METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.