Avena Metal Trellis
The avena metal trellis is an abstract design that looks amazing as wall art, a garden trellis or privacy screen. The metal trellis comes with mounting holes if you plan on using the design as wall art. (we can remove the holes if necessary). It can be easily mounted on wood, brick, or vinyl. The panel looks great when used as a backdrop in gardens or flower beds.
The avena metal trellis can also be used as a abstract garden art. It can serve the purpose of art and also provide excellent support for plant growth. The trellis is .14 gauge steel while the ground stakes (option available) are constructed of solid steel bar. The avena metal trellis also looks fantastic at night, backlighting the panel can create a glorious scene when the sun goes down. Standoff spacers can be ordered to hold the trellis off wall.
The panel can easily be used for privacy if desired. Many choose to cover unsightly areas of rubbish and eyesores. The panels can be placed along your porch/patio to make a beautiful structure for privacy.
We provide the avena trellis in several convenient sizes with the ability to add ground stakes. If you require unique dimensions. Please email us at email@example.com for more information. We offer Free Shipping along with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE AVENA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 56X26 - 53X22 - 48X20 - 36X15
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
So beautiful, sturdy, and very well packed
We love this. We decided to paint it white. Can't wait until the rose grows on it!