Bellingrath Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
Garden trellis panels have many uses in homes and around landscapes. The Bellingrath metal trellis/privacy screen is an excellent option for the avid gardener, landscaper, or anyone that would like a natural look added to their landscape. The Bellingrath panel features a large rose and decoration throughout, making it the perfect garden scene.
The design looks great as one single panel, or you can create a "fence like" structure by lining several of the the panels in a row. The garden trellis panels will provide an excellent support system for vines and vegetation. If you choose the ground stake option, you'll be getting steel stakes welded across the back of the panel. These stakes are durable, long lasting and will give the panel excellent support. The panel itself is constructed of .14 gauge steel.
If garden trellis panels aren't what you're after, it can easily double as a privacy screen. The privacy screen will conceal areas in and around your home. Many customers choose to use these screens as dividers for rooms, backdrops or metal wall art for decoration. Standoff spacers can be ordered directly from the website to further enhance the scene.
If you have further questions, please email us at Support@coastalmetalart.com. We provide Free Shipping on all shop sizes listed below.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE BELLINGRATH METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Size: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.