Bimini Metal Trellis
The Bimini metal trellis makes an excellent garden trellis, privacy screen or wall décor. Holes can be added upon request, which allows for mounting in any desired location. Standoff spacers can be ordered directly. The Bimini metal trellis makes for beautiful artwork in your home and looks great against brick, wood, vinyl or indoors.
This unique metal trellis will give your garden/flower bed a touch of modern style. The design allows plant to easily grow up and around the trellis, providing excellent support for all types of vegetation. The Bimini metal trellis as wall art, makes a nice backdrop in gardens/flowers beds when mounted on brick or wood, behind plants, statues and fountains. You can choose the ground stake option, which gives your trellis free standing ability.
Others may simply be looking for a little privacy, or something to conceal areas around the home. The panel can provide fantastic coverage for unsightly eye sores like trash cans, debris and electrical panels.
Your metal trellis will be constructed of a durable .14 gauge steel and the ground stakes (option available) are solid steel round bar. The panel is tough and made to last. If you have questions regarding sizes, please email us at email@example.com. We provide Free Shipping on all standard sizes below.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE BIMINI METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 56X26 - 53X22 - 48X20 - 36X15
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Brad is very easy to work with and very responsive to email. I ordered 3 trellises to install on a large empty garage wall. I wanted to create some depth so Brad found some 2” round spacers for me to use. Installation was super easy. Highly recommend his company.