Birch Tree Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A metal trellis can easily transform your garden and landscape.The Birch tree metal trellis/privacy screen will add a natural appeal to your garden or flower bed. The scene shows classic birch trees growing throughout the panel. The trellis can easily support vine growth while adding style to your desired area. The solid steel ground stakes can be added for easy transportation and added support.
Not only can this metal trellis be used for garden/yard purposes, the panel also makes a beautiful privacy screen for concealing rough areas. Instantly cover trash, debris piles, or even the neighbors ugly lawn.
Many choose to convert the metal trellis into a wonderful form of wall art. The panel looks great mounted on any wall... brick, wood or stone. You can instantly bring nature indoors with this unique design.
The Birch tree trellis has many uses and functions. You can attach it to doors, windows, or use it as a room divider. The panel is constructed of .14 gauge steel and is cut on our CNC plasma table. The sturdy steel design is long lasting and durable. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on sizes. Free Shipping is available on all standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE BIRCH TREE METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 55X28 - 47X24 - 39X20
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
The metal panels shipped quickly and were packaged very well. We added the powder coating and spacers. The Birch design is beautiful and nice quality. I can't wait to hang them on the wall of our outdoor patio! I will submit pictures when they're in place.