Bray Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A metal privacy screen can transform many areas around your home. The bray panel will add instant style to any location. The unique panel can cover and conceal many areas. Maybe you'd give anything to block out that ugly trash pile? Perhaps you'd like to conceal your A.C unit with a unique decoration? This panel can serve that purpose and much more. It makes a wonderful distraction to those locations.
Many people have used this metal privacy screen for wall decoration, dividers for living/bathrooms, door and window panels. It can be hung from ceilings and can be mounted outdoors on brick or along wooden fences. The possibilities are limitless.
For the garden enthusiast, the metal privacy screen can easily add appeal to your garden, flower bed or yard. The sturdy .14 gauge steel panel + ground stakes will provide a great environment for plant growth. The panel is durable, long lasting and will hold up in tough conditions!
We provide several convenient sizes below with the ability to add ground stakes if desired. If you have more questions or need information, please email us at email@example.com. Free Shipping and is provided for all standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE BRAY METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 38X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
This is beautiful! It arrived quickly, and expertly packed.