Capri Metal Trellis
A privacy trellis can completely transform your home and outdoor landscape while providing excellent coverage to walkways, outdoor lounges, sitting areas and patios.
The capri panel is an abstract design that can serve as a stylish privacy trellis for your desired location. As a privacy trellis, it can also be used in gardens and flower beds as a unique platform for numerous types of climbing plants.
Landscaping isn't the only function of this design, the panel can be transformed into an abstract wall trellis. A metal wall trellis is a great way to add a modern look to your home.
Standoff spacers can be ordered in steel or aluminum directly from our website. The spacers add a nice touch to the trellis and backlighting can create a beautiful scene when the sun sets.
The capri design has been used in many settings and looks great against all surfaces. These trellis panels can be mounted along fences, brick walls, stone and indoors.
The trellis is constructed of a durable .14 gauge steel. It is cut using our state of the art CNC plasma technology. After the final cut we polish and grind the steel, providing you with a smooth finish. It is carefully packaged and shipped off to your location.
If you have any questions please send us a direct message or email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE CAPRI METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 52X28 - 48x26 - 35X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
This guy is an artist. Beautiful work, great communications, and a very serious packaging job. It arrived today in tip-top shape and now I can't wait until Mother Nature allows me to paint and install this lovely piece of work.
great looking yard art. very sturdy
Beautifully designed and skillfully constructed out of solid materials. Brad was prompt and thorough about contacting me to discuss the piece throughout the transaction.
Great communication & packaging was exceptional - especially for this type of art piece. No bent, scratched or mared areas. It sits at corner of house giving a visual distraction to meters & air conditioning unit. Love the pattern, fun. Wields are strong & clean.