Dallas Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A standing trellis can be used in a variety of settings and can make for easy transportation. The Dallas metal trellis/privacy screen is a decorative design that will bring your landscape to life. A standing trellis provides wonderful support for all types of vegetation(Ground stake option available).
The ground stakes are strong, durable and built to last a lifetime. We weld the ground stakes on the back of the panel, giving it added strength and support.
Well all have areas that don't appeal to the naked eye. The Dallas panel can easily cover undesirable eye sores.
Maybe you're tired of looking at that green utility panel? The debris pile getting out of hand? This panel can cover those areas and much more. You can easily turn an unsightly area into a work of art.
The Dallas metal trellis/privacy screen can be used for a variety of projects. You can illuminate the panel and create a shadow effect when darkness falls. Mounting holes can be added upon request. Standoff spacers can be ordered to hold the panel off wall.
We provide three convenient sizes listed below with a ground stake option. Please send us an email at email@example.com with any questions. We offer Free Shipping on the sizes listed below.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE DALLAS METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26- 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.