Flowers Metal Trellis
A yard trellis can add decoration and style throughout your landscape.The flowers metal trellis is a floral design that arches at the top. The flowers shown tend to "climb" the trellis and cross over near the top into the arch. This yard trellis will make a beautiful addition to any flower bed, garden or landscape.
You can purchase the flowers metal trellis as basic metal wall art or choose the ground stake option. The ground stakes will allow you to implant the panel in any location with ease. The sturdy stakes are durable and long lasting.
The flowers metal trellis will be cut using our state of the art CNC machine. We then smooth the edges and polish the surface, giving you a smooth finish.
We use .14 gauge American steel on all of our products, so you can count on a long lasting product. Choose from several sizes or you can send us a message regarding a custom size. We'll be happy to go over any questions regarding the trellis.
Larger dimensions may require freight shipping.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE FLOWERS METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.