Kios Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
Metal privacy screens can serve many uses around your home and landscape. The Kios panel can be used to conceal a number of areas around your residence. The panel can easily add coverage to walkways, lounge areas, and porches. Many customers align the panels, creating a "privacy fence" like structure.
You can also select the ground stake option. The ground stake option will give the panel a free standing ability and allow for easy transportation. The Kios screen can support climbing plants and vegetation. It looks great as backdrops to garden fountains and statues.
A metal wall trellis is another great option for the panel. A metal wall trellis looks great against many surfaces like brick, stone and wood. We can add holes upon request and standoff spacers can be ordered directly. Backlighting the trellis can create a beautiful scene when the sun sets. Powder coating is also available.
If further questions are needed, please email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message using the tab located on the screen.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE KIOS METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.