Kodiak Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Kodiak panel makes for a beautiful metal wall trellis. The panel can be wall mounted on brick, stucco, wood or stone for a modern stylish look. A metal wall trellis is a great option for upscale gardens and homes. Standoff spacers can be ordered and holes added upon your request.
If wall art isn't an option, the panel can also serve as a metal privacy screen. Choose the ground stake option and give your panel a free standing capability.
Easily conceal ugly eyesores like garbage, debris, and electrical boxes. Many customers surround lounge areas with the panels for extra privacy and comfort. No more prying eyes from the nosey neighbors.
It also looks great in any garden or flower bed setting. The .14 gauge steel will give your plants an excellent growth support system.
Choose from several convenient size options with the ability to add ground stakes or powder coating if desired. If you would like to reach out to us regarding custom sizes, please message us directly using the tab below or email us at email@example.com for more information.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE KODIAK METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.