Lasalle Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A privacy trellis can completely transform your home. The lasalle metal trellis is a popular design that will add a unique style to your garden or home. Add ground stakes and transform your garden or lawn with a free standing trellis. Maybe you want a unique privacy trellis to cover up unsightly areas?
The lasalle metal trellis/privacy screen adds style to any area. Our customers have used these panels for garden art, lawn decor and indoor privacy screens.
Landscapers have used them as backdrops in national parks. They've also been used to cover up unsightly trash in neighbors yards.
The lasalle metal trellis/privacy screen comes in a few different sizes as shown below. Please contact us email@example.com for information on custom sizes.
Please note that large sizes may require freight shipping, we will discuss this with you when in contact.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE LASALLE METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
I was excited to find so many cool designs in steel, and was even more excited with the price. The process was painless - they even texted me to see if I wanted an extra feature to make hanging them easier (at no extra cost)! The panels arrived quickly and in perfect shape. I wish all my internet interactions were as easy and gratifying as this one.
Outstanding transaction! Will do business again with seller!