Malibu Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Malibu panel is a great option for anyone looking to add a privacy trellis to their outdoor setting. This simple, yet modern design can help cover and distract from unsightly areas around your landscape.
This particular design doesn't provide a complete "blackout" of any area. It serves as more of a decorative distraction rather than total concealment.
As a privacy trellis, it can be placed around sitting areas for added decoration and comfort. You'll get the privacy without feeling completely boxed in from the outside world.
Many of our customers use the panels in gardens or lawns. The sturdy ground stakes and .14 gauge steel provide a great support system for climbing plants.
For those looking to transform the panel into a metal wall trellis, we can add holes upon request and standoff spacers can be ordered for mounting. Powder coating is also available for purchase.
If you have any further questions please email us or message us directly.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE MALIBU METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.