Naples Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A free standing trellis can bring your home or landscape to life. The naples panel is a natural looking design that fits into many outdoor themes. You can easily choose the ground stake option and we will attach 1/2" solid steel stakes to the backside of the trellis. The ground stakes are welded up the entire backside, giving your free standing trellis a solid support structure.
While many of our customers love using the metal trellis as garden art, it can easily be transformed into a privacy screen depending on its use. Cover unsightly areas like trash, debris, electrical panels in an instant. Surround your lounge and patio areas to easily block yourself from the outside world and prying eyes.
If landscaping isn't on your list, you can always choose the wall art option. We can add holes upon request and standoff spacers can be ordered to give your trellis a modern look.
The trellis panels are available in several dimensions for your convenience. If you have an further questions please message us directly or simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE NAPLES METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.