Neptune Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Neptune metal trellis is a modern design that transports you to the cosmos. Featuring stars and far away planets, this design is sure to catch everyone's eye.
The Neptune panel is extremely versatile. It can be used as space themed yard or garden art. It also makes an awesome garden trellis by giving plants an excellent support system.
It has the ability to be used as a metal privacy screen, given the fact that this particular design has higher metal coverage, it can be used to cover and conceal just about anything.
Maybe you want to add a little style to your home? This space themed design is sure to look great inside or out.
Cut from American steel, you'll be getting a product that is guaranteed to last. We have a few dimensions for your convenience and the ground stake option is available. If you'd like to resize the panel, please send us a message or email at email@example.com
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE NEPTUNE METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches)60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
So Awesome !! Love it and can't wait the create. AAAAA******. Thank you so much for a piece of art.
We love the panel. It is very sturdy and the design just what I imagined. I can only recommend it. It is a heavy item, therefore I also appreciate the very worked out packaging for shipment. Keep letting me now about sales - I am considering in time more of them.