San Jose Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
A free standing trellis is a great way to compliment your home and landscape. The San Jose panel is a design that has the look and feel of dry, desert land.
The panel can be used as garden decoration and makes a great support structure for climbing plants. A free standing trellis can also serve as a backdrop for traditional garden décor like fountains and statues.
The San Jose panel can easily be transformed in a metal privacy screen if desired. It can distract and cover unsightly areas around the home. With the additional ground stakes, you can create a "privacy wall" like structure, surrounding walkways, sitting and lounge areas.
If landscaping isn't an option, you can transform the panel into a metal wall trellis. A metal wall trellis looks great on upscale homes, against brick, wood, stone or stucco. Backlight the panel for a glorious scene when the sun goes down.
We can add holes upon request, powder coating and standoff spacers can be ordered directly from the website. If you have any further questions please send us a direct message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE SAN JOSE METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.