Seattle Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Seattle metal trellis/privacy screen is a design that can be used in many different ways. We've had customers throughout the United States free standing garden trellis, metal privacy screen and more.
The unique pattern looks great in any setting. Perfect for landscapes and gardens. Implant it in your desired location by adding ground stakes. The metal panel provides great support for plants and other vegetation.
The Seattle metal trellis can also help cover areas that are less than appealing. It's a great metal privacy screen for those who don't want a complete black out of the area, but want some light and transparency.
Made of durable .14 gauge steel. This panel is built to last. When the design is cut, we smooth down the edges with our shop tools. It is then packaged and shipped directly to you.
If you have questions regarding custom sizes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We'd be happy to quote you a price and answer any questions that you may have regarding the panel. Powder coating is available for purchase if needed.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE SEATTLE METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 55X26 - 47X24 - 37X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Very impressive quality and customer service. We wanted to create separate outdoor dining/entertainment areas and these metal screens worked exceptionally well. Will be ordering two more 😊
This review has no content.
This was a great purchase that really spruces up my deck. Thank you!