Sonoma Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
Outdoor trellis screens can add a modern look to you landscape while serving many unique functions.
The Sonoma panel is an excellent design for those looking to add appeal to their garden, flower bed or backyard landscaping. The design features many branches with leaves, perfect for any natural setting. Compared to other outdoor trellis screens, this panel can enhance your landscape with its nature-like designs.
The Sonoma panel also makes a great privacy trellis, due to the large amount of metal coverage. It's excellent for concealing sitting areas such as porches, patios and walkways. When ground stakes are added, the design can easily be transported to the destination of your choice. The ground stakes are welded up the entire backside of the panel, providing stability and strength.
Maybe wall décor is your plan? We can add holes at your request for no charge. The panel can be mounted pretty much anywhere. Our customers have placed them in businesses, state parks, and homes all across the United States. Need spacing? Spacers can be ordered directly from our website as well as powder coating for added protection. This will give your wall panel a modern, sophisticated look.
We believe in providing our customers with a quality product that will leave a lasting impression. We offer Free Shipping on all of our standard shop products.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE SONOMA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.