Taranto Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
We have many metal privacy screens and trellis panels for your choosing.
The Taranto metal trellis/privacy screen is a unique abstract design that can transform your landscape or home space. The panel can be used as a yard trellis, which adds appeal and style to your entire landscape. By selecting the ground stake option, you will provide excellent support and stability for plant growth. The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded up the backside of the yard trellis.
Many of our customers use the panels as metal privacy screens. The panels can conceal unsightly areas around the home and add privacy to sitting areas like patios and porches.
Wall art is another popular destination for the panels. Our customers have placed the panels on brick, wood, stucco and just about anywhere you can imagine. We have standoff spacers available to give your metal panels a modern stylish look.
Your metal privacy screens will be constructed of raw .14 gauge steel. We cut the panels using CNC plasma technology, we then clean the edges and polish the surface for a smooth finish. The panel is then carefully packaged to prevent any damage during the shipping process. Holes can be added upon request and powder coating is available for purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding sizes, please chat with us directly using the tab below. You can always email us at Support@coastalmetalart.com.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE ACCERA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.