Versailles Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Versailles metal trellis/privacy screen is made to look great in any outdoor setting. The sunflower metal yard art will add style to your flower bed, lawn, or garden. You can use the panel strictly for artistic purposes or you can allow vines and other plants to use it for growth support.
The sturdy .14 gauge metal panel and ground stakes are built to last. We cut the panel and weld the ground stakes on ourselves, so you'll be a getting a quality product made in the U.S.A.
The Versailles panel also provides great coverage for those wanting a little privacy. Whether you want to cover your sitting area from a neighbors prying eyes, or maybe you want to conceal those unsightly trash piles? Maybe you just want a little added decoration? The Versailles metal trellis can handle it all.
The Versailles metal trellis can be used as wall art, room dividers, and looks great inside or out. The panels have been used as French door decorations and more. The possibilities are endless. We offer the panel in several sizes with the ability to add ground stakes if desired. Holes are added upon request and powder coating is available.
Please feel free to message or email us and we will respond with any answers to your questions. We offer free shipping on the shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE VERSAILLES METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
This is a beautiful piece, true to the pix and description.
Was perfect for an art piece I needed for interest and color on my homes siding. I painted it with a copper paint and used acid to give it a great type patina. Lovely
Fast shipping and better construction than we expected! So many patterns to choose from and at very reasonable prices! We think you will be very happy if you buy from this seller!
Lovely!!!! It's a lovely focal point when you walk into my garden/patio area. Love it!!!