Whiting Metal Trellis
This metal garden trellis screen features decorative patterns and a circle centerpiece. The metal trellis arches at the top and will look beautiful in your flower bed, garden or lawn. The top arch feature makes it a great art piece for weddings and other events. As compared to any other metal garden trellis screen, this panel offers a style that serves well in events requiring a modern style and decor.
The Whiting metal trellis can be used for basic artistic purposes or it can be used to support plants and flowers for growth if desired. The metal trellis comes in a several sizes with the ability to add ground stakes if desired. The added ground stakes will give the trellis support and a free standing capability.
We cut your metal garden trellis using quality grade .14 gauge steel. The perfect thickness that's not too light or bulky. The panel is plasma cut on our CNC cutting table with absolute precision. We grind the panel smooth and ship it directly to your door. Holes can be added and powder coating purchased if desired.
Please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll gladly respond with answers to your questions.
Free Shipping on our standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE WHITING METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
This review has no content.