Carina Metal Trellis
The Carina metal trellis is a beautiful design that can be used in many scenarios. The Carina metal trellis can have holes added for mounting on walls, wooden fences, brick and stone. The design makes for attractive wall art throughout your home. We can also provide standoff wall spacers, these spacers can further enhance the design and give it a more modern look.
The Carina metal trellis can be placed in your garden/flower bed for decoration and climbing plant support. The metal trellis will give plants suitable space for growth and will make your garden or flower bed stand out in a beautiful way. You can choose the ground stake option and transform the panel into a portable free standing trellis.
The Carina metal trellis can be used as a privacy screen and will add coverage to many areas. You can use a single panel for limited coverage, or add multiple panels for even more privacy.
Maybe you're tired of the nosey neighbors prying eyes? You can arrange the panels around your porch/deck, making your own "privacy wall" like structure.
Maybe that old debris pile doesn't appeal to you anymore? The panel can easily block out those areas while providing added decoration.
If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to go over the options. We offer Free Shipping on all standard sizes. Powder coating is available for outdoor protection.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE CARINA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 48X26 - 35X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
Paint: No (We can quote you a price for painting)
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
better than expected. very impressive