Curls Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
We have many garden trellis designs, but the curls metal trellis/privacy screen is perhaps one of the most visibly appealing. The beautiful panel looks amazing in your garden or flower bed. Ground stakes can be added to transform the panel into the perfect free standing trellis.
We've had many people choose to arrange the garden trellis designs in a single row, creating a decorative "wall" like structure. For others, a single panel is all it takes. You can be sure that these garden trellis designs will provide an excellent support system for plants of all types.
The curls metal trellis/privacy screen makes a beautiful garden trellis, but it can easily double as a metal privacy screen for decorative coverage. The panels can be placed along porches or decks to ward off prying eyes.
Decorate your backyard by covering garbage cans, utility panels, or anything that's not appealing to the naked eye. Many choose to use the panels as privacy screens indoors by separating rooms.
A metal wall trellis is another option for the panels. It looks great against brick, wood, and on indoor walls. The options are endless on its use.
Standoff spacers can be ordered to give your trellis a modern look and feel. The .14 gauge steel is guaranteed to last and we provide Free Shipping on all standard shop sizes.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE CURLS METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.