If you need a metal vine trellis for your garden or landscape, this is a great option for you. This metal vine trellis features vines "growing" throughout the trellis with the panel arching at the top of the design. The panel has a natural appeal to it, making it a perfect fit for your flower bed or garden.
The trellis makes excellent structure for vine and plant growth, although many of our customers simply want the trellis as basic garden art and decor. The metal vine trellis also looks great as wall art or a backdrop that's mounted behind the actual garden.
The best vine trellis panels are strong and durable, this panel is no exception. The .14 gauge steel is built to last and will survive any climate. The ground stakes (option available) will give your trellis lasting support and strength. You'll also have the ability to place it in any soil environment. The stakes are solid steel and are welded to the backside of the trellis. Holes are added upon request.
Thee standard size option is available below with the ability to add ground stakes and powder coating if desired. If you need custom dimensions, please feel free to email us and we'll respond with a quote and any other information pertaining to the trellis.
GROUND STAKE OPTION
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Size: Dimensions (inches) 27.5” H X 14 W
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Beautiful, beautiful piece of art. The quality and craftsman ship are amazing. I originally had a location picked out to display it, but now I want to put it in a more prominent place. The piece more than met my expectations. Shipping was fast, too, considering the size.