The Juno Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen is a decorative garden accessory built from sturdy steel and offering a wide range of applications. It can be used both as an outdoor art piece and as a privacy screen, and is available with optional powder coating and ground stakes. Enjoy free shipping on this reliable and versatile piece.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE JUNO METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.
Fast quality shipping for such a beautiful product! Looks awesome as a cover for our air conditioner
We ordered three 56' powder-coated panels from Brad - two Juno and one Apalachee - to provide privacy along the fence by our patio. Brad was a pleasure to work with on our project and we are thrilled with the result. Communication was excellent, shipping was free, and we have a beautiful art installation for our garden. Thank you so much, Brad!
Beautiful screen. Brad customized the size and invert the design on one panel for me at no extra charge. Quick, response service. Arrived in excellent condition - well packaged. I highly recommend this seller and his products!
Great quality and price. Great communication and fast delivery as well.
So happy with this trellis trio! Currently set up to obscure the compost bins in my compact garden. I sent Brad a mockup of what I wanted to do, and he inverted the second Juno screen to complete this fun effect. Can't wait to see how it looks once a bit of greenery fills in. Terrific quality, fast shipping, very reasonable price. Thanks so much!