Aspen Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Aspen metal trellis/privacy screen will take your landscape to the next level! This popular design can transform any garden or flower bed while adding style and giving plants an excellent growth platform. The .14 gauge steel design is precisely cut on our CNC plasma machine. When the cut is complete, we use our hand tools to grind the edges and smooth the surface.
You have the ability to choose ground stakes if desired. The ground stakes are attached to the back of the panel and constructed of 1/2 inch solid steel round bar. The ground stakes will give the metal trellis strength, support and can be easily implanted in any type of soil. The panel will provide long lasting growth for vines and various plants.
If a garden trellis isn't desired, the panel can easily be used for privacy and concealment. Many choose to place the panels around porches, decks and outdoor sitting areas. This not only provides privacy, it can transform your bland outdoor space and give it a modern looking style.
The Aspen metal trellis/privacy screen has been used for a countless number of projects. Wall art, backdrops, door panels, and room dividers to name a few. The possibilities are endless.
We provide Free Shipping on all standard shop sizes. Custom dimensions can be requested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Large dimensions may require freight shipping.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE ASPEN METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
Paint: No )
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.