Blue Metal Trellis
Need to spice up your garden, flower bed or yard? The blue metal trellis is a fantastic option for those who love and appreciate abstract art.
This unique panel can be used as a stand-alone art piece, while providing excellent stability for growing plants. The trellis is constructed of .14 gauge steel and the ground stakes (option available) are steel round bar. It's built for long lasting support and strength.
The Blue metal trellis can be used as wall art if desired. The Blue metal trellis panel looks great outside on brick, indoor walls or along wooden fences. The panel makes a gorgeous backdrop behind flowerbeds when mounted on outdoor walls.
If privacy is your goal, the Blue metal trellis doubles as a wonderful privacy screen. We all have unsightly eyesores that need a little cover up. This panel can easily conceal those areas.
The options are endless on what this trellis can do. Many people have used them as door panels, room dividers, window decoration and much more.
If you have questions regarding custom sizes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The standard shop sizes listed below include Free Shipping.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE BLUE METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (With Holes Included For Mounting)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 48X26 - 35X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.