Giza Metal Trellis
The Giza panel can be used as a metal wall trellis, metal insert, garden trellis or metal privacy screen. This abstract metal design looks great in many settings. Many customers choose to use this particular panel as a metal wall trellis and transform their desired surface.
The panel looks great against wood, brick, stone and indoor walls. Aluminum spacers can be ordered to further enhance the trellis. Backlighting the metal wall trellis can make for a beautiful scene at night.
The Giza panel can also add style to your garden, flower bed or landscape. The .14 gauge steel provides an excellent support system for climbing plants. Choose the ground stake option and give your metal trellis a free standing ability.
Your panels will be cut from quality American steel. After the cut, we grind and polish the panels giving it a smooth finish. It is then carefully packaged and sent to your destination. We provide Free Shipping on standard sizes.
If you have further questions, please email us at Support@coastalmetalart.com or message use directly using the tab located at the bottom of the screen. Powder coating is an option for purchase if desired for outdoor use.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE GIZA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 55X26 - 48X26 - 35X19
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.
Abstract art for the yard. packed securely