Pasadena Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Pasadena metal trellis can transform your home space into a beautiful work of art. This panel can be used as a unique metal garden trellis for those looking to liven up their outdoor space.
The metal trellis can serve as basic garden art or it can be used as a support system for vines and other vegetation. It looks great in any flower bed or garden.
The Pasadena panel can also cover areas that aren't appealing to the naked eye. Turn trash piles and garbage areas into a unique scene with this artistic decorative panel. A ground stake option is available. The ground stakes are constructed of durable 1/2" steel round bar, this will allow the metal trellis to be placed in the toughest soil conditions.
These metal panels can be used in a variety of formats. They've been used as decorative wall art, backdrops in national parks, and many other projects!
The Pasadena metal trellis/privacy screen is cut using the latest plasma technology. After the cut, we clean the edges and grind the material surface smooth. We take great pride in our work and promise to give you a quality product.
There are several sizes included and powder coating is available for your convenience. Please contact us if a custom size is needed and well be glad to discuss the options.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE PASADENA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
This review has no content.