Saco Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
The Saco Metal Trellis is made especially for gardens and landscapes! The leaf pattern makes it the perfect fit for flower beds and natural locations.
The metal panel can be used for either plant support or simply as garden décor to liven up your outdoor setting. You can choose to add ground stakes and instantly turn your panel into a free-standing metal trellis. The steel stakes provide excellent strength and stability. The stakes are welded up the backside of the trellis, giving you great support.
The Saco Metal Trellis can provide you with peace and privacy as well. Many of our customers have used the panels as privacy screens to conceal areas such as garbage cans, AC units, and sitting areas.
You can transform your landscape/yard by mounting the panels along fences, rock, brick and more. Need holes? No problem, we can add holes upon request. Standoff spacers can be ordered for that unique modern look.
Your panel will be crafted in our small shop using the latest CNC plasma technology. After the initial cut, we grind and smooth the panel before carefully packaging and shipping directly to your destination. Powder coating is available and we offer Free Shipping on all of our standard products.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE SACO METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
Ground Stakes: The 1/2" solid steel ground stakes are welded to the backside of the panel in a fixed position. You may notice a small "heat spot" on the front of the panel, opposite of the tack weld. This ensures that the weld has penetrated the steel and that the stakes will not break off. We try to keep these heat spots to a minimum but they aren't completely avoidable. This is rarely an issue but I feel it should be addressed.