The Sacramento Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen is a unique design that can serve many purposes. The panel makes for a unique scene that really grabs the viewers attention. It can be placed on brick, stone, wood, or whatever you have in mind. We can add holes if desired and spacers can be ordered upon request.
The Sacramento Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen is perfect for hiding unappealing areas around the home. Many customers have covered A.C units, electrical panels, garbage areas and much more.
When used as a metal trellis, the panel can add life to your garden or flower bed. Whether you're looking for garden art or simply want to give your plants growth support. A ground stake option is available, giving you the ability to place the metal trellis in any desired location around your yard.
This metal panel can also give you excellent coverage and privacy. Whether you want to conceal your porch, cookout area, or if you're just sick of the neighbors prying eyes. You can add artistic style and privacy at the same time.
Your panel will be cut from .14 gauge steel plate, a good medium thickness that's not too heavy or light. We have several size options available for your convenience. The raw steel material does not come with a finish but powder coating is available for purchase.
If you have a custom size in mind you can email us at email@example.com. Larger sizes may require freight shipping.
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE SACRAMENTO METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.
First, Brad was Amazing to work with. Responds quickly to all questions.
This screen is beautiful, high quality n was packaged perfectly. Loved so much ordered another one! 5 stars for product and customer service
Bought yet another screen from this reliable artisan. Hides my orange faucet splitter from the street.
Always well packaged . Useful screens that I can reposition as needed.
Just as pictured. Looks great in my garden.