Sahara Metal Trellis/Privacy Screen
Metal privacy screens serve many functions in relation to your home and landscape. The Sahara panel is a unique design that offers many benefits. It can easily cover and distract from eyesores like debris, garbage cans, junk piles and more.
Metal privacy screens like the Sahara panel, can shield patios, porches, and general lounge areas. A great way to add a style, while blocking yourself from nosey neighbors.
The panel also looks great in flower beds. A great way to compliment your garden. It can provide a great support structure for climbing vegetation. With added ground stakes, you can easily transport the trellis to any destination.
Wall art is another popular destination. These panels can be transformed into a metal wall trellis if needed. We can add holes upon request. Powder coating and spacers can be ordered to give your art a modern feel and touch.
If you would like to reach out, feel free to message us directly or you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUND STAKE OPTION INCLUDED
-- WHAT CAN THE SAHARA METAL TRELLIS BE USED FOR?
• These Metal Trellis Designs have several uses!
1. Free-Standing Metal Trellis (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for gardens, yard art, flower beds, lawns, and vine growth.
2. Wall Art (We can add holes upon request)
- Ideal for mounting on brick homes, walls, concrete, wood and other areas for decoration.
3. Privacy Screen (With Ground Stakes)
- Ideal for those who want to add a little privacy and style to their outdoor setting.
*** Size: Please contact me if resizing is needed. Prices vary based on size.
Standard Sizes: Dimensions (inches) 60X26 - 52X26 - 48X24 - 36X18
Material : Steel
Thickness: 14 Gauge
All Products Made-To-Order
Proudly Made In U.S.A
* Powder Coating can be selected in the drop down menu when adding your panel. If powder coating isn't added, the panel will be delivered in a natural steel with no finish. All powder coating has added UV and rust protection. The price is $90 flat rate per panel.
* Please add the appropriate powder coating quantity in relation to the number of panels ordered in the drop down menu while adding to cart.
Example: Two panels are added to cart, then underneath, select two powder coat quantities (one for each panel)
* Please allow 2-3 weeks processing for most powder coated orders. Processing time may vary depending on quantity ordered. The panels are sandblasted and powder coated locally.
* If you would like to apply a finish yourself, it is recommended to use rust resistant Krylon or Rustoleum. These provide quality protection and can be purchased at most major hardware stores for a few dollars a can.
* We can not offer refunds for powder coated products. The powder coating is completed via third party and we do not currently offer a warranty for powder coating.